Pricing

COUPLE SESSIONS / ENGAGEMENT SHOOTS

Epic location
1.5 hour coverage
Professional image processing
Online gallery
Digital downloads
50 edited images

£250

WEDDING DAY COVERAGE

Free engagement/bridal shoot
Full wedding day coverage
Professional image processing
Online gallery
Digital downloads
400 edited images

£1200

ELOPEMENT & SMALL WEDDING COVERAGE

5 hours coverage
Professional image processing
Online gallery
Digital downloads
300 edited images

£800
BOOK NOW

Info

SECOND SHOOTER  – £200

To secure your date a 25% non-refundable deposit is due a the time of booking. The remaining 75%  is due one month before your wedding.

Travel Fees over 50 miles of CH7

For weddings further than 60 miles of ch7 

  • 1 night stay is required near venue the night before. 

For destination weddings in Europe:

  • 3 night stay is required near venue. 
  • I book my own flights.

For destination weddings outside Europe:

  • 5 night stay is required near venue. 
  • I book my own flights.